Landlords Losing Interest

Landlords Losing Interest

The next step in changes to tax relief for landlords takes effect from 6 April 2019 If you have a mortgage on a buy to let residential property, from this April only 25% of the interest can be offset against your rental income, with the remaining 75% qualifying for a...